WINOMO Guitar Guitar Tuner Review
WINOMO Guitar First Impressions
"Beautiful, need to buy more!"
I have a couple other WINOMO pedals, so, I trust the brand. I especially like the fact that it can be set to tune through vibration only. The clip is strong and I like the brightness of the screen. A friend was using mine and was constantly out of tune with the rest of the band. This is the best pedal tuner I've found so far.
Editor's Impressions Of The WINOMO Guitar
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WINOMO Guitar Final Thoughts
"WINOMO is usually good quality product."
The interface is very simple, no directions really necessary. I've had this pedal for 10 years still works great. This product was received as expected and works as advertised. The display is bright, large and easy to read. It does not seem to add any additional noise into the signal chain.
- WINOMO Guitar Features & Specs
- Model: ENO ET-33. Color: mainly black. Shell material: durable hard plastic.
- Great way for you to tune either your guitar, bass, violin, ukulele or chromatic with ease.
- Works on mechanical vibration sensor, allowing accurate tuning in noisy environments.
- It also comes with a chromatic setting giving it a vast tuning range.
- The clip has been designed to allow the tuner to turn by 360 degrees. It also has a white and green backlight, for easy to read.