Valeton CTU-1 Guitar Tuner Review
Valeton CTU-1 First Impressions
Overall, the product works great and does what it advertises! It works well for tuning my guitars and basses. If the color stays white and the meter points LEFT you are in low tune. I play a 7-string bass, tuned down to F#. This is the nicest tuner I have ever purchased.
Editor's Impressions Of The Valeton CTU-1
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Valeton CTU-1 Final Thoughts
"This one is perfect with all my guitars."
I have a couple other Valeton pedals, so, I trust the brand. Valeton products have proven solid & dependable in my experience. I just wouldn't record without first tuning with my 'reference' tuner. I primarily use it for acoustic guitars and ukuleles. I recently purchased the Valeton and I love it.
- Valeton CTU-1 Features & Specs
- Silent tuning; Fast detection and high accuracy with good stability
- Big and bright LED display
- True Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear tone
- Heavy duty metal footswitch
- Aluminum-alloy Die Cast case to withstand wear and tear