TuneTech TT-5 Guitar Tuner Review
TuneTech TT-5 First Impressions
"Fits great with my tuner."
There are three modes available, which are selected by internal DIP switches. Only annoyance is that in selecting keys they are flats. I found this easy to use, without having to consult the instructions. I've used this in all my practices and shows for 2 1/2 years and it's awesome! I use the chromatic setting almost all the time.
Editor's Impressions Of The TuneTech TT-5
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TuneTech TT-5 Final Thoughts
I have a couple other TuneTech pedals, so, I trust the brand. When only one is showing, you are not quite in tune yet. However, now that I have learned how to work this tuner I wouldn't let it go. It's quite accurate, very portable and easy/quick to use. Treble and bass knobs are great for shaping tone.
- TuneTech TT-5 Features & Specs
- Fully Chromatic Tuner - can be used to tune any stringed instrument
- used to tune : guitars, bass, ukulele, violin, mandolin & banjo
- Bright easy to read backlit LED screen
- Clip on design with vibration sensor, works in loud environments
- 360 degree swivel