Tanbi Music Tan-4005 Guitar Tuner Review
Tanbi Music Tan-4005 First Impressions
"Beautiful, need to buy more!"
There are three modes available, which are selected by internal DIP switches. Now that I have one, I will never have to pay for another pro set up again. Not only has playing become more inspiring, my recordings sound more professional. OVERALL: Great product and fast delivery. I bought this tuner for my acoustic guitar and I am very pleased with it.
Editor's Impressions Of The Tanbi Music Tan-4005
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tanbi Music Tan-4005 Final Thoughts
"That works fine for me."
Battery life is fine and the product is feature laden with an easy to read display. Great clip on tuner priced right equals a great value. It worked fine, and the price was certainly right. I was almost at the point of sending it back. Tuning my guitars with this unit is fast, easy and very, very accurate.
- Tanbi Music Tan-4005 Features & Specs
- FAST AND ACCURATE TUNING – Tune your instrument easily and accurately. Tune your acoustic, classic or electric guitar and bass with auto tuning modes. Tune your violin, viola, mandolin, ukulele (uke), banjo, 12 string guitar and other instruments, or guitar alternative tuning, with the chromatic tuning mode. (Our customers have used this device even with the clarinet and saxophone!) Use the clip on attachment to pick up vibrations directly from your string instrument for extra-sensitive tuning.
- EASY, INTUITIVE INTERFACE – Tune your instrument easily with just a few buttons, and a big LCD screen with green/red flashing lights giving a visual aid for tuning or keeping tempo. Switch to flat and double-flat tuning with the press of a button. Tune your guitar easily when using with a capo. The big LCD display screen with its flashing lights gives a convenient visual aid when tuning or using the metronome. Includes also tone generator mode.
- SUPER FLEXIBLE METRONOME FUNCTION - Metronome features 8 sub-division options, as well as 8 beat options and a wide range of tempos. Use the LCD display or headphones for a quieter way to keep time, or turn up adjustable volume control for a clear beat that's easy to hear over your music. Use the metronome when playing the piano, you can place it comfortably for you to hear and see with its standing clip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Lightweight, travel-size tuner includes one year guarantee. Simply contact us with any issues for a prompt replacement. This metronome tuner is a fantastic compact device, comparable and even better than devices of the big companies – Korg, Snark, Planet Waves, Fender etc. It is the best choice for a beginner music student and for the pro. A great gift or stocking stuffer whenever you are looking for a music accessories gift for your musician.
- ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Comes with clip on pickup and two AAA batteries, as well as a detailed instruction manual.
Check Out These Other Top Rated Guitar Tuners - View All
- Check Price
- Check Price
- Check Price