So There CDT1 Guitar Tuner Review
So There CDT1 First Impressions
"I recommend it highly."
I'd totally recommend this to anyone needing a tuner. In this mode I was able to get the other two strings tuned. I'd been using Guitar Tuna and I think this gives better tuning. I use this clip to clip onto the tuning pegs of my hammered dulcimer. I recently purchased the So There and I love it.
Editor's Impressions Of The So There CDT1
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
So There CDT1 Final Thoughts
"I'm loving it So There."
Not noticeable when playing gigs, though. Only annoyance is that in selecting keys they are flats. Extremely accurate and versatile as both a tuner and metronome. The display is bright, large and easy to read. It has other settings for Violin, Bass and Chromatic tuning as well.
- So There CDT1 Features & Specs
- Fast, accurate, easy operation - just clip it on and tune it up, pitch-perfect tuning in seconds, battery included
- Compact design - unobtrusive, it never gets in your way, very lightweight
- Bright, easy view display - the multi-color led back-lit screen is easy to see in any lighting
- Holds on tight and will not harm your instrument's finish, the swivel clamp and large single multi-function switch means one-handed operation
- All-instrument tuning - with five tuning modes: C, G, B, V, U (chromatic, guitar, bass, violin, and ukulele) to cover a wide range of instruments