Snark ST-2 Guitar Tuner Review
Snark ST-2 First Impressions
"VERY EASY to use."
Easy to see, and very accurate, it is always there. I was astounded when I opened the box and saw how small the tuner was! It worked fine, and the price was certainly right. I previously had a tuner where you had to switch the unit for each cord. This is the best pedal tuner I've found so far.
Editor's Impressions Of The Snark ST-2
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Snark ST-2 Final Thoughts
"Snark is usually good quality product."
This tuner worked as good as any at a lower price than many I have seen and used. I'm a pianist, and I'm very fussy about the piano that I play being in tune. Very pleased with features, function, and reliability of this item. I got the Snark to add to my simple pedal board. I keep it always on and enjoy not having to unplug anymore to tune.
- Snark ST-2 Features & Specs
- With stay put clip, display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing.
- Extended frequency range for all instruments.
- Tap Tempo Metronome.
- High sensitivity vibration sensor and internal mic.
- Includes: ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler.