SanJune MST-70 Guitar Tuner Review
SanJune MST-70 First Impressions
"I am super happy with this product."
Overall, the product works great and does what it advertises! I have purchased two of these, they have never let me down. Works well with my piccolo and regular basses. Buy one and you'll discover just how good it really is. So then I tuned my guitar and it took less than 2 minutes.
Editor's Impressions Of The SanJune MST-70
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SanJune MST-70 Final Thoughts
"So I got this as a replacement."
It handles all of the strings with no problem. If you're a bass player in Eb, and you drop-D, the SanJune will read out DADG. I found this easy to use, without having to consult the instructions. I would recommend this for any musician, especially good for guitar. I still have a professional tuner come by every few months.
- SanJune MST-70 Features & Specs
- This True Bypass tuner pedal is designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, it’s a perfect partner for any guitar, bass, ukelele player.
- Fast tuning with accuracy: Track notes quickly with no delay of reading the strings, LED screen is beautiful and clear to show the tuning results (sharp or flat or got in tune).
- Easy to read: The display is visible and bright enough so it can work in a variety of lighting conditions no matter playing at home, darkend stage or outdoor live performance etc.
- Noise free: The Sanjune tuner completely mutes the input signal when you're tuning, and directly routes the signal to the output when you're not. No annoying hiss or pops here.
- Built to last: Finished a strong metal look and meticulous welding components inside which ensure to perform day and night, stomp after stomp. You can tune your music sound every single time once you are ready to play.