S SWIFF W-B72 Guitar Tuner Review
S SWIFF W-B72 First Impressions
"My friend even tuned his bass with it."
It has a soft touch switch, so there's no noise when turning it on or off. East to read digital readout and very user friendly. It can be mic'd or use your instrument's vibration. Purchased it for my son to use with his bass and he loves it. The clip-on chromatic tuner was very easy to use.
Editor's Impressions Of The S SWIFF W-B72
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
S SWIFF W-B72 Final Thoughts
"The new ones work perfect!"
My 12 year old grand daughter lost the booklet when moving one place to another. A must have until your ear can do the trick! Not only has playing become more inspiring, my recordings sound more professional. The switch output goes directly to the S SWIFF, and it's output to a delay and DI box. I previously bought a S SWIFF rack tuner.
- S SWIFF W-B72 Features & Specs
- High Sensitive: Fast respond, which ignores the background noise, is ideal for loud, chaotic environment.
- Clear LCD Display: Large LCD that's easy to read in the dark, changing backlight(Orange means flat/sharp and green means in tune)
- Easy Operate: One-handed 300° swivel clamp, battery intergrated in the clamp, easy for replacement,and it will self-motion memory last time your setting. it will power off automatically if has no any operation in 5 minutes.
- Reliable Quality: New Cartoon Design, durable safety silicone, solid construction ensure no break in use. Environment-friendly ABS plastic applied, no inferior material used. FCC/CE certified,ROHS compliant.
- Creative Design: This item not only can achieve accurate tuning for professional musician, Also it’s fashionable cartoon shape, very suitable for your lovely kids, child.