Roland TU-80C Guitar Tuner Review
Roland TU-80C First Impressions
There are three modes available, which are selected by internal DIP switches. So bright and clear you don't have any trouble seeing it, and very fast response! I just wouldn't record without first tuning with my 'reference' tuner. I took the battery out and tried again and it came to life. I have a tuning hammer and some mutes and know enough to get myself in trouble.
Editor's Impressions Of The Roland TU-80C
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Roland TU-80C Final Thoughts
"All of my guitars sound better."
Once I had that, it was just a matter of fine tuning 'till it was in tune. They were delivered quickly and in excellent condition. It worked fine, and the price was certainly right. Unlike many other tuners that use expensive lithium batteries, it uses AAA. This device does it all: tuner, metronome and tone generator.
- Roland TU-80C Features & Specs
- Supports chromatic tuning, plus 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when pitch is correct
- Reference Tone Play function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Memory function stores your favorite tuner setting
- Metronome has 7 rhythms, 10 beats and cool animated LCD display