Roadie RD250 Guitar Tuner Review
Roadie RD250 First Impressions
"Fits great with my tuner."
There are three modes available, which are selected by internal DIP switches. For this alone, it's an improvement over the TU-2. But hey, you are not supposed to step on your tuner. I previously had a tuner where you had to switch the unit for each cord. This is the best pedal tuner I've found so far.
Editor's Impressions Of The Roadie RD250
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Roadie RD250 Final Thoughts
"Always a nice bonus in my book."
You wont have that size screwdriver at a gig, so use a coin. The Roadie Guitar Tuner works great. I've used it for several gigs and had no problems. They lock well, look great and adjustments are great with the 19:1 turning ratio. Great used pedal, these things are workhorses.
- Roadie RD250 Features & Specs
- WORKS ON 4, 5 & 6-STRING BASS GUITARS & ALL OTHER STRING INSTRUMENTS with a guitar machine head including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 6, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos & more.
- FAST, EASY TO USE & COMES WITH 40+ ALTERNATE TUNINGS: automatically tunes your instrument in under 30 seconds. Simply place Roadie on the peg, pluck the string and watch it do the rest. Choose from a whole bunch of preset tunings including open G, open D, drop D, half step down & much more ++ New tunings available to download! You can also create and save your own custom tunings.
- POWERFUL MOTOR + LONG LASTING CHARGE: 2x more torque than Roadie 2, it is capable of turning even those rusty bass guitar pegs! Roadie can last as long as 1 month on a single charge and is easily recharged with its USB-C cable (included in the packaging).
- BUILT-IN VIBRATION SENSOR FOR ACCURATE TUNING EVEN IN NOISY ENVIRONMENTS: detection accuracy of ±1 cent and tuning accuracy of up to ±2 cents. The accuracy level is the same even in noisy environments which makes it perfect for gigs!
- STRING WINDER: built-in wind/unwind feature with 3 controllable speeds for easy re-stringing.