Roadie Automatic Guitar Tuner RD200 Guitar Tuner Review
Roadie Automatic Guitar Tuner RD200 First Impressions
"Other than that, we're happy with it."
Both arrived and are still a few weeks later in perfect working order. First, let me state that I am not a piano tuner. These are the two features that my personal bias marks it down for. She is enjoying using this after she uses the pitch pipe so she can get accuracy. This is the nicest tuner I have ever purchased.
Editor's Impressions Of The Roadie Automatic Guitar Tuner RD200
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Roadie Automatic Guitar Tuner RD200 Final Thoughts
"Other than that, I am pleased with it."
My faithful old Fender PT-10 finally gave it up. East to read digital readout and very user friendly. However, now that I have learned how to work this tuner I wouldn't let it go. Makes iPhone tuning apps perform way better. I use alternate tunings almost exclusively, so this thing gets a lot of use.
- Roadie Automatic Guitar Tuner RD200 Features & Specs
- WORKS ON ALL STRING INSTRUMENTS with a guitar machine head including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 6, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos & more (Get Roadie Bass to tune bass guitars too).
- FAST, EASY TO USE & LONG LASTING CHARGE: automatically tunes your instrument in under 30 seconds. Simply place Roadie on the peg, pluck the string and watch it do the rest. Roadie can last as long as 1 month on a single charge and is easily recharged with its USB-C cable (included in the packaging).
- BUILT-IN VIBRATION SENSOR FOR ACCURATE TUNING EVEN IN NOISY ENVIRONMENTS: detection accuracy of ±1 cent and tuning accuracy of up to ±2 cents. The accuracy level is the same even in noisy environments, making it perfect for gigs.
- CHOOSE FROM 40+ ALTERNATE TUNINGS OR CREATE YOUR OWN: preset tunings include open G, open D, drop D, half step down & much more ++ New tunings available to download! You can also create and save your own custom tunings.
- STRING WINDER: built-in wind/unwind feature with 3 controllable speeds for easy re-stringing.