NEUMA Digital Met Guitar Tuner Review
NEUMA Digital Met First Impressions
"I play electric bass."
But as long as it gives me A440 standard tuning and signal mute, it's good to go. I play in tunings such as E flat standard, Drop D all the way to Drop A. I have only played guitar for about a year. The switch output goes directly to the NEUMA, and it's output to a delay and DI box. The clip-on chromatic tuner was very easy to use.
Editor's Impressions Of The NEUMA Digital Met
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
NEUMA Digital Met Final Thoughts
"All of my guitars sound better."
Then there's the durability and low cost. If you're a bass player in Eb, and you drop-D, the NEUMA will read out DADG. Works well with my piccolo and regular basses. I would recommend this for any musician, especially good for guitar. The clip-on chromatic tuner was very easy to use.
- NEUMA Digital Met Features & Specs
- All in One: Combine Tuner, Metronome, Tone Generator together in a tiny body. Upgraded tech improve the precision. NMT-200 born to make your music time easier.
- Super Tuner: Comes with A0-C8 detection range and 430-450 Hz tuning range, NMT-200 is compatible with Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele. Get the right position in the fastest way.
- Wide Usage: 30-250 beats per minute, 0–9 beats per measure; 8 rhythms available, whatever instrument you play, you will find the beats for you!
- Humanized Design: Equipped with easy read LCD color display, LED indicator, adjustable volume, HD speaker, headphone output and folding kickstand, NMT-200 always thinks more for you.
- 3-Year Warranty Guarantee: In the unlikely event the NMT-200 breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back. Any problem please contact us!