Neewer Neewer Guitar Tuner Review
Neewer Neewer First Impressions
"Neewer is usually good quality product."
I bought this to replace a previous tuner pedal that died. If it's not in good solid contact it may not read at all. Multi purpose as it works on my hammered dulcimer, guitar, mandolin and mt dulcimer. The switch output goes directly to the Neewer, and it's output to a delay and DI box. I was suggest this for beginning guitar players maybe or just to use at home.
Editor's Impressions Of The Neewer Neewer
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Neewer Neewer Final Thoughts
"Alt tuning, bass tuning, Neewer."
Both arrived and are still a few weeks later in perfect working order. If it's not in good solid contact it may not read at all. I have only played guitar for about a year. She is enjoying using this after she uses the pitch pipe so she can get accuracy. I bought this tuner for my acoustic guitar and I am very pleased with it.
- Neewer Neewer Features & Specs
- Compact and lightweight clip-on style chromatic tuner provides easy operation to fix on the instrument.
- Features high precise detection and sensitive vibration for fast and accurate tuning.
- Flexible multi-angle view with the 360 degree rotational LCD display design.
- Clear, bright, and easy-to-read LCD display ensures high contrast and a wide angle of visibility.
- Perfect for the tuning of guitar, chromatic, bass, violin, and ukulele. Note: Guitar NOT INCLUDED.