Muisc Beikeyu 360 Guitar Tuner Review
Muisc Beikeyu 360 First Impressions
"Fits great with my tuner."
Simply reach in, turn it on, and tune away. If you're a bass player in Eb, and you drop-D, the Muisc Beikeyu will read out DADG. Com sent me a replacement overnight, before I had even returned the original. It was just as described and arrived promptly and packaged well! The price, easy of use, and the built-in metronome snagged my attention.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muisc Beikeyu 360
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muisc Beikeyu 360 Final Thoughts
"I play electric bass."
I've only used it a couple times, and I have to say I am impressed! This is way faster than individually checking each string. Not only has playing become more inspiring, my recordings sound more professional. Super fast response to guitar/bass signal. All in all, I'm very happy with my choice of the Muisc Beikeyu.
- Muisc Beikeyu 360 Features & Specs
- Three different color modes, tune more intuitive and more convenient
- When the tone is low, the hands are on the left side and the blue light is on
- The tone is right, the pointer is centered and the green light is on
- When the tone is high, the hands are on the right side and the blue light is on
- 360 degree rotation