Mugig T-1 Guitar Tuner Review
Mugig T-1 First Impressions
"I'm happy with it."
This is the only chromatic tuner I have used, but I'm very happy with it. I especially like the fact that it can be set to tune through vibration only. I purchased two of the Mugig SN-2 Clip-on tuners. The switch output goes directly to the Mugig, and it's output to a delay and DI box. I also own and occasionally break out an auto harp and a fiddle.
Editor's Impressions Of The Mugig T-1
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Mugig T-1 Final Thoughts
"Fits great with my tuner."
I just use the mode that makes most graphic sense to me. While it did mute when the pedal was pressed, what good is that if I can't even tell. First set are spectacular and my son love them. I purchased this product a while ago and It still works great! When I saw the Mugig my curiosity was piqued.
- Mugig T-1 Features & Specs
- Extended 360 degrees rotated LCD display, 38% larger for easy viewing.
- Tuning range A0-C8, calibration range 430-450Hz.
- Equipped padded clamp that picks up vibration from instruments.
- Mode switch on side, provide Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, Chromatic mode.
- Package include CR2032 button battery. Tuner support Auto-off function.