MOOER Clip On Chromatic Guitar Tuner Review
MOOER Clip On Chromatic First Impressions
"So I got this as a replacement."
The MOOER is accurate, good-locking and extremely useful. While it did mute when the pedal was pressed, what good is that if I can't even tell. MOOER are the best for my Gretsch always stays in tune. Makes iPhone tuning apps perform way better. When I saw the MOOER my curiosity was piqued.
Editor's Impressions Of The MOOER Clip On Chromatic
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MOOER Clip On Chromatic Final Thoughts
"The sound quality was good as well."
I have a couple other MOOER pedals, so, I trust the brand. Now that I have one, I will never have to pay for another pro set up again. It worked fine, and the price was certainly right. The MOOER tunes faster than the MOOER and it's true bypass. I recently purchased the MOOER and I love it.
- MOOER Clip On Chromatic Features & Specs
- MOOER Clip on Tuner designed for 【Accurate tuning with 435 to 445Hz】, ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash. Highly sensitive and simple designed allow everyone easy to use under any circumstances
- 【Perfect Viewing Angle】： Stable and durable metal fixture with 180° rotatable hinge to find your perfect viewing angle.
- 【Durable Retaining Clamp】：Reliable Metal Fixture help to attach the tuner to the headstock or body of your instrument.
- 【Gravity Sensitive LED Display】: The Display will always adjust to the proper direction, allow you to mount it as you wish.
- 【Long Lifetime】: Energy saving tuner with power saving mode and automatic shutdown function. Replaceable Battery use the 3V lithium cell battery only.