Korg KORG-HTU1 Guitar Tuner Review
Korg KORG-HTU1 First Impressions
"Love all the pretty lights, lol."
The interface is very simple, no directions really necessary. The Korg Guitar Tuner works great. Other than that, they're both about equivalent. The metal alligator clip holds onto each tuning peg solidly. This device does it all: tuner, metronome and tone generator.
Editor's Impressions Of The Korg KORG-HTU1
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Korg KORG-HTU1 Final Thoughts
"My daughter loves it!"
There are three modes available, which are selected by internal DIP switches. In this mode I was able to get the other two strings tuned. The clip is strong and I like the brightness of the screen. I bought it because I'm sick of trying to tune with my acoustic tuner on my phone. I use the chromatic setting almost all the time.
- Korg KORG-HTU1 Features & Specs
- Clip-on tuner shaped like an instrument's headstock
- New compact, lightweight and discreet design
- Wide viewing angle and LEDs for excellent visibility
- Highly stable clip attaches firmly to the headstock
- Auto Power-Off feature extends battery life