Korg GRIPTUNE Guitar Tuner Review
Korg GRIPTUNE First Impressions
"Other than that, we're happy with it."
The display is easy to read, even from across the stage. When only one is showing, you are not quite in tune yet. I have only played guitar for about a year. I play a 7-string bass, tuned down to F#. In high school band, we used versions that were boxy and heavy.
Editor's Impressions Of The Korg GRIPTUNE
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Korg GRIPTUNE Final Thoughts
"Not sure the output on these."
I supply these to all of our string players. They were delivered quickly and in excellent condition. This means the instrument can be tuned in a noisy room without a problem. Would recommend as a decent low cost tuner. The price, easy of use, and the built-in metronome snagged my attention.
- Korg GRIPTUNE Features & Specs
- Can be attached to the headstock of nearly any instrument
- Bright, high-contrast LED screen is easy to see in any environment
- Ultra-light, compact design for discreet & convenient tuning
- Class-leading accuracy and precision
- Reverse function lets you invert the vertical orientation of the display; Auto power-off function