Korg DT 4 Guitar Tuner Review
Korg DT 4 First Impressions
It picks up vibrations directly and not with a microphone. Only annoyance is that in selecting keys they are flats. Setup time of this product is about 1 second. It simply detects which note I am playing, and shows me if I am sharp or flat. I keep it always on and enjoy not having to unplug anymore to tune.
Editor's Impressions Of The Korg DT 4
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Korg DT 4 Final Thoughts
"Great lil tuner!"
But as long as it gives me A440 standard tuning and signal mute, it's good to go. I especially like the fact that it can be set to tune through vibration only. It did not work well the first time I put in the battery. While I held the old one he strummed and checked the results that each one gave. Not a big deal, unless you want to compare to other pedals.
- Korg DT 4 Features & Specs
- Includes - Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- Bright LEDs are used to display three types of tuning modes
- A wide detection range of A0-C8 (88 notes)
- Calibration range of 410Hz-480Hz can be adjusted to support various concert pitches
- Built-in condenser mic lets you tune acoustic instruments