Korg AW-LT100G Guitar Tuner Review
Korg AW-LT100G First Impressions
"Fits great with my tuner."
Not noticeable when playing gigs, though. Completely foolproof, you never have to worry about leaving your clip-on at home. Very pleased with features, function, and reliability of this item. Purchased it for my son to use with his bass and he loves it. It is also very stable, not bouncing around.
Editor's Impressions Of The Korg AW-LT100G
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Korg AW-LT100G Final Thoughts
"The sound quality was good as well."
But as long as it gives me A440 standard tuning and signal mute, it's good to go. This one I just plug into it, leaving it on my knee, and tune. The only thing is that, there are already apps which will do the same job. It's winter and I'm inside all the time, but the solar power works just fine. Outstanding device for the frequent tuning need.
- Korg AW-LT100G Features & Specs
- Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation Improved clip for faster and more accurate response Vivid, full-color LCD with three display modes Shuttle switch for simple operation Lightweight design Calibration, auto power-off and memory backup functions
- The AW-LT100 provide stunning battery life with approximately 100 hours of operation using a single AAA battery
- The body's lightweight design features triangular shuttle switches that allow intuitive operation
- In addition, the AW-LT100G uses a specific circuit that's been pared down to the essentials, delivering even faster meter response
- KORG's AW-LT100 line of clip-on tuners will get in you tune faster and keep you in tune longer than any other clip-on tuner! The AW-LT100 provide stunning battery life with approximately 100 hours of operation using a single AAA battery