JJ JIN DI LONG EA011-B Guitar Tuner Review
JJ JIN DI LONG EA011-B First Impressions
"Excellent tuner for bass guitars."
I'd totally recommend this to anyone needing a tuner. I'm a pianist, and I'm very fussy about the piano that I play being in tune. The shipping could have been cheaper though. The metal alligator clip holds onto each tuning peg solidly. I can't imagine another tuner that would work better.
Editor's Impressions Of The JJ JIN DI LONG EA011-B
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
JJ JIN DI LONG EA011-B Final Thoughts
"This one gets the job done."
If you place it on your music sheet stand, that's great. The JJ JIN DI LONG Guitar Tuner works great. You can't view the JJ JIN DI LONG SN-4 at any kind of sharp angle. Purchased it for my son to use with his bass and he loves it. No other tuner is close to being as accurate as this one.
- JJ JIN DI LONG EA011-B Features & Specs
- SUPPORT MULTIPLE TUNINGS: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin
- EXCELLENT VISIBILITY: Super clear LCD display with a good backlight making it easy to read.360 degree rotates design for easy viewing from any angle
- DURABLE & SOLID: Scientific design with solid construction ensure no break in use. Environment-friendly ABS plastic applied, no inferior material used
- FAST & ACCURATE: High sensitive vibration tuner responds fast, which ignores the background noise, is ideal for loud, chaotic environment.Pitch calibration from 430HZ to 450HZ
- EASY TO USE: Turn it on,clip it on,and you're ready to tune.Accurate chromatic tuning based on vibration, no need sound or cable.Comes with battery included,power off automatically in 3 minutes for no operation.If it doesn't work within 45 days for ANY reason, please contact us any time and just return it for a replacement