GUITARX x9 Guitar Tuner Review
GUITARX x9 First Impressions
"Beautiful, need to buy more!"
The interface is very simple, no directions really necessary. Been playing a long time, but never bought a GUITARX tuner. However, now that I have learned how to work this tuner I wouldn't let it go. While I held the old one he strummed and checked the results that each one gave. It does what it suppose to and works to perfection with ease.
Editor's Impressions Of The GUITARX x9
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
GUITARX x9 Final Thoughts
"It does everything they say it will."
Simply reach in, turn it on, and tune away. While it did mute when the pedal was pressed, what good is that if I can't even tell. It can be mic'd or use your instrument's vibration. To get around to the pitch, it is there NOW. It does what it suppose to and works to perfection with ease.
- GUITARX x9 Features & Specs
- Built to last: Strong and resistant for beginners and professionals on the road
- Clear display: Large and simple display with the perfect visibility with no confusing information, you only see what you need to see
- Noise no more: It mutes the input signal when it’s being used, and routes the signal straight to the output when not in use & forget annoying noise
- Fast & 100% accurate: Be ready in a few seconds with fast tuning with the most advanced precision in the market
- The color display is large, clear, and has excellent visibility under any lighting, also this pedal has you covered while playing at home or outdoors