Festnight AT-101 Guitar Tuner Review
Festnight AT-101 First Impressions
"Always a nice bonus in my book."
The interface is very simple, no directions really necessary. I was astounded when I opened the box and saw how small the tuner was! But hey, you are not supposed to step on your tuner. I honesty didn't know that they had this brick style. I use alternate tunings almost exclusively, so this thing gets a lot of use.
Editor's Impressions Of The Festnight AT-101
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Festnight AT-101 Final Thoughts
"I play electric bass."
Thanks Festnight for a great tuner and thanks Amazon for the great price! I've used a classic Festnight Tuner since the 90s. My high school daughter uses this all the time at home for trumpet practice. A cheap replacement for an Epiphone or such. This tuner actually has more versatility than I need personally.
- Festnight AT-101 Features & Specs
- Professional instrument tuner---AROMA AT-101 mini clip-on digital tuner.
- Widely used, suitable for tuning chromatic, guitar, bass, violin and ukulele.
- Double color backlit LCD screen. The product's shell is made from pretty food-grade PC material.
- In-tune: indicator is on the middle, showing Green; Low: indicator is on the left, showing Blue; High: indicator is on the right, showing Blue.
- Portable digital clip-on style, easy to clip onto any stringed instrument as mentioned above.