EX PT-21 Guitar Tuner Review
EX PT-21 First Impressions
"Tight and hold tune well."
These are typical of EX quality but, the first ones I've owned of this style. Only annoyance is that in selecting keys they are flats. It worked fine, and the price was certainly right. To get around to the pitch, it is there NOW. When I saw the EX my curiosity was piqued.
Editor's Impressions Of The EX PT-21
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
EX PT-21 Final Thoughts
"Fits great with my tuner."
I've bought two other similar tuners before, none of them worked well. I play in tunings such as E flat standard, Drop D all the way to Drop A. Decent tuner, but the tuner on my Line 6 M5 is more accurate. They lock well, look great and adjustments are great with the 19:1 turning ratio. Not a big deal, unless you want to compare to other pedals.
- EX PT-21 Features & Specs
- EAST TO READ: Large LED full color display, green LED show in tune, left red LED means flat, right red LED means sharp; easy to control at dark stage;
- TNNING MODE: Guitar; LED display will show the string NO. and note name; Easy to control ;
- ACCURATE AND SENSITIVE: Portable mini pedal tuner that's designed to fit on any pedalboard easily; The fast tunning lets you to spend less time tuning and more time playing.
- FLAT ♭: Suitable for electric guitar;
- Tolerance:+/-1 Cent