Eno 042728 Guitar Tuner Review
Eno 042728 First Impressions
"My daughter loves it!"
But as long as it gives me A440 standard tuning and signal mute, it's good to go. For this alone, it's an improvement over the TU-2. If the color stays white and the meter points LEFT you are in low tune. If you want mutable Eno tuner that doesn't break the bank, this is it. Tuning my guitars with this unit is fast, easy and very, very accurate.
Editor's Impressions Of The Eno 042728
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Eno 042728 Final Thoughts
"Great lil tuner!"
I supply these to all of our string players. While it did mute when the pedal was pressed, what good is that if I can't even tell. These are the two features that my personal bias marks it down for. I've used this in all my practices and shows for 2 1/2 years and it's awesome! The price, easy of use, and the built-in metronome snagged my attention.
- Eno 042728 Features & Specs
- Turning 360 degree freely. Adjustable view angle.
- Super anti-interference. Sensitive and stable.
- Handy compact digital clip-on style.
- Tuner picks up the sound by vibration. Easy to clip onto any stringed instrument.
- Tuning Pitch Indicator Light:Low: Indicator to the left and LCD screen turns white; Hight: Indicator to the right and LCD screen turns white; In tune: Indicator to the middle and LCD screen turns green.