Dreokee Proffessional Guitar Tuner Review
Dreokee Proffessional First Impressions
"My friend even tuned his bass with it."
This was well worth the price and the perfect thing for quick and easy tuning. Low speed is the most visually intuitive for guitars, trumpets & etc. Dreokee also has the instruction manual as a PDF online if you need it. It's winter and I'm inside all the time, but the solar power works just fine. Cheaper than buying a tuner and buffer separately.
Editor's Impressions Of The Dreokee Proffessional
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Dreokee Proffessional Final Thoughts
"Other than that, we're happy with it."
Already have one, but I purchased a second for a friend. Supplier out of NYC had it to me so quickly. Other than that, they're both about equivalent. A friend was using mine and was constantly out of tune with the rest of the band. I keep it always on and enjoy not having to unplug anymore to tune.
- Dreokee Proffessional Features & Specs
- PERFECT MUSICAL INSTRUMENT ACCESSORIES: Dreokee guitar capo tuner is suitable for normal guitar, acoustic folk guitar, electric guitar and bass, it is also suitable for both new guitar learners and professional musicians, because it is super easy to use with a LCD display
- SENSITIVE & ACCURATE: Tuning accuracy of this electric guitar tuner is +/- 1 cents, tuning under chromatic which is suitable for wide range tuning
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Our Dreokee guitar capo-tuner is made from high quality zinc alloy with 3 colors available: Black Chrome, Coffee and Golden. It will easily match most guitars with a classic and cool look
- POWER: 1 x CR2032 (3V) Button battery (not included)
- PERFECT AFTER-SALE SERVICE: Please contact us directly for immediate assistance if you have any problem with our product, we would be very delighted to help you and we will reply as soon as we can