BOSS TU01 Guitar Tuner Review
BOSS TU01 First Impressions
"So, I went tuner shopping."
After checking out other tuners, I am getting another one. It works well for tuning my guitars and basses. It is very accurate and helps me stay in tune. I was almost at the point of sending it back. Great used pedal, these things are workhorses.
Editor's Impressions Of The BOSS TU01
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
BOSS TU01 Final Thoughts
"Seriously it's fast and accurate."
I supply these to all of our string players. I especially like the fact that it can be set to tune through vibration only. I've used it for several gigs and had no problems. Would recommend as a decent low cost tuner. Not a big deal, unless you want to compare to other pedals.
- BOSS TU01 Features & Specs
- Renowned BOSS tuning quality in an affordable clip-on tuner
- Features Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, and Ukulele tuning modes
- Convenient reference pitch function (A=440 Hz)
- Runs for up to 25 continuous hours with a CR2032 lithium battery
- Auto off function to preserve battery life when the tuner is not in use