BOSS TU-2 Guitar Tuner Review
BOSS TU-2 First Impressions
"You can get an exact degree of tuning."
These are typical of BOSS quality but, the first ones I've owned of this style. I play in tunings such as E flat standard, Drop D all the way to Drop A. If the color stays white and the meter points LEFT you are in low tune. It was easy to use and easy to know when each string was in tune. I recently purchased the BOSS and I love it.
Editor's Impressions Of The BOSS TU-2
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
BOSS TU-2 Final Thoughts
"Good buy for the price."
Thanks BOSS for a great tuner and thanks Amazon for the great price! I especially like the fact that it can be set to tune through vibration only. This one has been delegated to my acoustic and works perfectly. Plus, it comes with easy to read instructions and a free sticker. I use alternate tunings almost exclusively, so this thing gets a lot of use.
- BOSS TU-2 Features & Specs
- Mute/Bypass select for silent tuning with a single stomp
- 11-point LED indicators and new Stream meter display tuning discrepancy via speed and direction of LEDs (speed of LED movement gets slower as pitch becomes more accurate)
- 7-segment LED displays string and note names, easily visible on dark stages
- Seven easy tuning modes include Chromatic, Guitar Regular, Guitar Flat, Guitar Double Flat, Bass Regular, Bass Flat, Bass Double Flat
- Tuning mode setting and display style choice stored in memory