Better Chance 360 Degree Guitar Tuner Review
Better Chance 360 Degree First Impressions
"It's easy to use and set up."
Then there's the durability and low cost. If it's not in good solid contact it may not read at all. I've used it for several gigs and had no problems. It's winter and I'm inside all the time, but the solar power works just fine. The clip-on chromatic tuner was very easy to use.
Editor's Impressions Of The Better Chance 360 Degree
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Better Chance 360 Degree Final Thoughts
"Great for the price."
However, I had to give the tuner a try as well. This is a great tuner, especially for the money. It is more sensitive/accurate than most tuner pedals. Would recommend as a decent low cost tuner. The clip-on chromatic tuner was very easy to use.
- Better Chance 360 Degree Features & Specs
- Clear LCD digital display with a good backlight making it easy to read, Mode switch on side, provide Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, Chromatic mode.
- With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the tuner screen in any way you like.Tuning range A0-C8, calibration range 430-450Hz.
- Easy to use, clip it and turn it on, With 360 degree rotational clip, you can adjust the tuner angle you need.Spend more time playing, and less time tuning!
- The tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- We offer premium quality and the best service, no matter what reason cause dissatisfaction about our product,please contact us at the first time , we’ll have thorough solution , You will never lose every cent in our shop !