Behringer TU300 Guitar Tuner Review
Behringer TU300 First Impressions
"Get one and you'll use it constantly!"
However, I had to give the tuner a try as well. The only complaint I have is the low volume level. It is more sensitive/accurate than most tuner pedals. What a great company to do business with! Great used pedal, these things are workhorses.
Editor's Impressions Of The Behringer TU300
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Behringer TU300 Final Thoughts
"The sound quality was good as well."
The display is easy to read, even from across the stage. East to read digital readout and very user friendly. You can't view the Behringer SN-4 at any kind of sharp angle. The display is bright, large and easy to read. I was suggest this for beginning guitar players maybe or just to use at home.
- Behringer TU300 Features & Specs
- Gives you 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head-to-head with leading products on the market*
- Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
- Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning