Aroma AT-103 Guitar Tuner Review
Aroma AT-103 First Impressions
"This one is perfect with all my guitars."
It picks up vibrations directly and not with a microphone. I'm even planning on getting a Aroma Clip for my acoustic guitars. It is very accurate and helps me stay in tune. Put it on, and let it setup for 24hours with the 3M tape provided. This is a very handy and easy to use tuner.
Editor's Impressions Of The Aroma AT-103
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aroma AT-103 Final Thoughts
"I would recommend this tuner to anyone."
It handles all of the strings with no problem. This is a great tuner, especially for the money. Pedal sizing is very similar to every Aroma or MXR full-sized pedal you've ever used. The display is bright, large and easy to read. Not that Aromas are bad - I have like four of them.
- Aroma AT-103 Features & Specs
- NO WORRY TO REPLACE BATTERIES ANY MORE. The rechargeable battery inside can be recharged 500 times. The tuner watches the power volume all the time and alerts with power volume sign on the screen. This rechargeable tuner can be quickly charged in just 1.5 hours with USB cable(included in package) for continuously use up to 5.5 hours. Saves energy with automatic power off after 3 minutes of no signal. And save your money, protect environment.
- MORE PRECISELY TUNING YOUR INSTRUMENTS. The new feature of CENT INDICATOR on the screen shows how many cents away from note in tune. More or less 3 cents which shows note in tune. So keep your instrument in tune just 3 cents and less away from in tune.
- USE THE SAME TUNER FOR MULTI INSTRUMENTS. With highly sensitive piezo sensor inside, the tuner picks up vast range of frequencies, especially low frequency, and is fast accurate to tune instruments like acoustic electric classical and steel guitars, 7 and 12 strings guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos and bass guitars.
- TUNE YOUR INSTRUMENT UNDER A DIFFERENT PITCH. With great function of pitch calibration ranging from 430Hz to 450Hz, you can easily and fast to tune your instrument under a different pitch.
- EASY TO USE UNDER ANY LIGHTING CONDITIONS. Sharp and bright, colorful graphics allow you to easily see whether you're out or in tune from any angle in different light situations. Dual 360 degrees rotatable clip flexible for both right- and left-handed musician to read the screen from any angle.