Andoer BCG330709 Guitar Tuner Review
Andoer BCG330709 First Impressions
"Other than that, we're happy with it."
There are three modes available, which are selected by internal DIP switches. For this alone, it's an improvement over the TU-2. It did not work well the first time I put in the battery. Would recommend as a decent low cost tuner. UPDATE: Sent it back in exchange for another.
Editor's Impressions Of The Andoer BCG330709
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Andoer BCG330709 Final Thoughts
"Very easy to use and very accurate."
Once I had that, it was just a matter of fine tuning 'till it was in tune. I once realized I had it set to violin, and that did not work at all! I've used it for several gigs and had no problems. To get around to the pitch, it is there NOW. I keep it always on and enjoy not having to unplug anymore to tune.
- Andoer BCG330709 Features & Specs
- With this preamp, you spend less time tweaking controls and more time playing.
- Tone and volume control.
- With volume, bass, middle, treble, pres control knobs.
- LCD display, easy to read. Powered by 6F22 9V battery (not included).
- Low battery check LED. Auto and manual tuning mode.