Adam Levine MX090 Guitar Tuner Review
Adam Levine MX090 First Impressions
"Great lil tuner!"
The Adam Levine is accurate, good-locking and extremely useful. East to read digital readout and very user friendly. Adam Levine also has the instruction manual as a PDF online if you need it. A friend was using mine and was constantly out of tune with the rest of the band. I can't imagine another tuner that would work better.
Editor's Impressions Of The Adam Levine MX090
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Adam Levine MX090 Final Thoughts
"I am super happy with this product."
Battery life is fine and the product is feature laden with an easy to read display. Wow, didn't expect much but it sounds amazing. But hey, you are not supposed to step on your tuner. I've used this in all my practices and shows for 2 1/2 years and it's awesome! I bought the Adam Levine tuner 2 pack a few weeks ago.
- Adam Levine MX090 Features & Specs
- 1/4" input and output for "inline" tuning capability allowing the player to leave their amp plugged in while tuning up
- Built in microphone for tuning acoustic instruments
- Tuning range of A0 - B7 (8 octaves)
- Compact design for ultimate portability