2Eleven Music Hang Loose Guitar Tuner Review
2Eleven Music Hang Loose First Impressions
"Get one and you'll use it constantly!"
Simply reach in, turn it on, and tune away. Now that I have one, I will never have to pay for another pro set up again. It is very accurate and helps me stay in tune. I took the battery out and tried again and it came to life. It has other settings for Violin, Bass and Chromatic tuning as well.
Editor's Impressions Of The 2Eleven Music Hang Loose
- Tuning Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
2Eleven Music Hang Loose Final Thoughts
"This is a good choice for this price."
But as long as it gives me A440 standard tuning and signal mute, it's good to go. Been playing a long time, but never bought a 2Eleven Music tuner. In short - this is a fantastic product, with only positive features. Would recommend as a decent low cost tuner. It does what it suppose to and works to perfection with ease.
- 2Eleven Music Hang Loose Features & Specs
- Hang Loose Shaka hand gesture clip on tuner with standard tuning modes for Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele and Chromatic tuning mode for nonstandard tuning with a tuning range of A0(27.5Hz) C8(4186Hz) and a response time of <20ms
- Simple one button operation, automatically powers off after 5 minutes of no activity and is powered by one CR2032 battery (included)
- Bright and clear color changing backlit display shows orange when flat or sharp and green when in tune
- Easy one hand operation clip on style with silicon pad for a firm grip without damaging your instrument’s finish
- Display swivels 270 degrees for an easy view from any angle